When talking about the PHP, it is one of the highly regarded web programming languages. It is used by numerous web developers to develop a well-functioned website. According to a report, PHP is being used by 82% of the total web server. It is an integral part of maintaining websites and this is also easy to learn and helps in database integration support and HTML. Apart from other languages, PHP has sustained its much position in providing fast work, error-free handling and the most productive use of it. It ensures the developer in terms of security, hacking, SQL injections and XSS attacks and many other things.
The main work of developers is to develop the responsive websites according to client requirements. Back-end–developers work on two types of applications such as web apps with a database background and API. It is the responsibility of developers to generate a code that supports to front end also. Front-end and back-end developers work together to meet the user requirement. They understand the client’s need then discuss the scope of the project, cost, and delivery time etc.
Top PHP framework that can help you in getting work done easily:
- Laravel: It is determined as the most popular PHP Framework used by technology freaks today. With the help of this framework, you can get the better routing, convenient authentication, and support for migration, and blade Template Engine which can utilize to develop impressive website. It an excellent tool to build a creative website.
- Symfony: It is the most flexible, scalable and one of the extreme PHP framework platform for MVC applications. It is aimed at building robust application at enterprise context which also aims at providing full access over the configuration. It is also a collection of tools which helps the developers in testing, debugging and document projects.
- Phalcon: Got the name from Falcon, fastest bird living on earth. So is the functionality of the framework. It provides a swiftness and fastest ability to work on PHP. When competed with other frameworks, it gives the fastest time requests, low memory usage and Phalcon crew test to the developers. It is only possible because it is written with C/C++ for performance optimizing purpose.
- Yii : It is the modern PHP framework with OOP system. It is also built in integration with great PHP testing framework to test the application for its easiness and swifter move. Yii provides a module of easy installing, extensible high and it also enables the user to fit in wherever it wants.
If you are a beginner and want to polish your skills, then you can rely on Bootstrap, W3schools, and Codeacedemy etc. for the online tutorial. These sources can help you to get the basic knowledge and become an expert in this field. Future scope in PHP development is quite good as compared to any other language.
Here are some useful tips
- Work on OOP concept– To easily understand the language your OOP basics must be good. Without understanding the OOP concept it is very difficult to learn this language. It actually provides a facility to reuse your code without repeated it many times; this will save your precious time. With these concepts, you will come to know how to reuse the same code which is very necessary for any developer.
- Utilize inbuilt functions: There are a number of inbuilt functions in PHP while writing the user-defined code again and again starts using inbuilt functions. To increase your code reliability and make your task easier, you should try to use all the inbuilt functions in the best way.
- Mention Comments in your Code: Comments is a good practice to define anything or to remember anything in your coding. Always comment the complicated part of your source code so that whenever you revise it so that you will quickly understand what’s going. Don’t use over-comments in your code use it only where you need it the most? Good code is self-explanatory most of the time.
When you have the insight of this job profile, it is the time to find the vacancies for PHP Developer Jobs. And for this need, you can rely on the leading online job portal i.e, Monster India. It offers the greatest coverage of jobs to the candidates. So what are you waiting for? Create a profile and upload an updated resume now!